Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As our Project Manager, you will own the full process of delivering a Kitt office space. From the tenant design meeting through to occupancy, you’ll be working to budgets and creating project plans to ensure the entire team is on track. As a confident communicator, you’ll be liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring both value and that deadlines are met so that our tenants can walk in and fully utilise their new space on day one.
You will be:
- Ensuring that projects are completed safely, on time, to budget and to our high quality
- Full project budget control, administration and management
- Keeping up to date project plans across multiple projects over multiple sites throughout London
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders through accurate and timely reporting
- Working closely with our internal Design and Operations team to provide a seamless fit out process
- Manage dependencies, resources and scheduling constraints
- Influence, nurture and promote a health & safety first culture
- Conduct post project reviews to establish learnings and improve best practice
- Proactively looking for ways to scale and make our processes more efficient
You will need to work independently and cross-functionally with the ops and design team. You will also need to be client facing so comfortable with meeting with tenants. Our projects move fast, so you’ll need to be comfortable working at pace working on multiple projects at a time.
- As a seasoned Project Manager, you’re confident leading on projects within the real estate space and have a project management qualification.
- You are a driven and flexible self starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
- You have meticulous attention to detail and can proactively anticipate and overcome blockers independently or as part of a team.
- Managing multiple projects, you’re able to keep a lot of plates spinning and have strong prioritisation skills.
- With excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, you’re confident presenting to our clients as well as managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re proficient in MS Office Suite and G-suite, autocad would be a plus, but we can train you too!
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday