Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
The role of Facilities Management Officer is to ensure that new contracts are successfully onboarded according to client specifications, facilitating a smooth transition to Operations. You’ll be working closely with both the Account Management and Operations teams to ensure client expectations are achieved whilst ensuring both the Client and Company are legislatively compliant.
You will be:
- Delivering the mobilisation plan for new client spaces in line with the requirements of the delivery scope and agreed processes for the client and for Kitt.
- Handing over each space to the operations team having captured the key elements of the mobilisation plan, building operations and any important client feed-back.
- Working closely with various internal and external stakeholders, such as Landlords, suppliers and project management through to client move in and after any snagging.
- Preparing and following through on snagging reports identifying current status, potential risks and learning opportunities for new projects.
- Liaising between Client, Account Management and Operations ensuring consistency and standardisation for all FM related matters.
- Instructing on services and contracts in line with agreed budgets and ensuring the associated paperwork is recorded and prioritised accordingly.
- You’re confident delivering the successful mobilisation of properties, within a Compliance/Facilities Management environment or similar
- Comfortable using CAFM systems
- You can adapt and reprioritise in a fast paced environment
- You can produce progress reports, gantt charts and financial spreadsheets
- As a confident communicator, you’re equally as clear verbally and in writing and you’re not phased by presenting your work back both internally and externally.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
The interview process for this role will include 3 stages:
- Initial Screening Phone Call with our Talent Acquisition Lead, Lizzie McFaull
- In-Person Presentation with:
- Remi Matuzewski (Head of Delivery)
- Johan Marais (Facilities Manager Lead)
Final round interview with Aysha Ali (Facilities Coordinator) and Olivia Pugh (Account Manager)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday