Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As our People Operations Executive, you’ll be championing all things Kitt. From every New Starter’s pre and on-boarding experience, through to organising team socials and keeping our HR system up to date. As a driven and ambitious HR junior, you’ll be ready to take a step up and help to build a People Operations function from the ground up.
You will be:
- Responsible for executing and coordinating stakeholders across all touchpoints of our pre and on-boarding process to ensure our new joiners have a fantastic experience.
- Coordinating the preparation of all equipment for new starters (and shipping if they’re starting remotely) including IT and Kitt branded swag.
- Ensuring that all new starters’ details and documents are collected, including performing their right to work checks.
- Set up all software programmes for new joiners, and train them where appropriate.
- Assisting on benefit and policy reviews and creation.
- Proactively seeking feedback and looking for ways to improve employee experience, from onboarding through to team events or socials.
- Organising events such as weekly team lunches or quarterly socials, to bring the team together.
- Coordinating Zoom and calendar invites all company meetings at the start and end of the week
- Keep our Notion Homepage up to date
- A people person - as the first face new starters will meet on their first day, you’re welcoming and enthusiastic.
- As a natural communicator, you can build rapport and will learn to coach hiring managers through creating an incredible employee onboarding experience.
- You have some People Ops/HR experience and you're looking to build a career within a people team.
- You embody the Kitt culture and values as a true brand ambassador.
- You’re organised and methodical, you make sure that all bases are covered and are no stranger to creative problem solving.
- You have an eye for detail, noticing when office stocks need a top up through to when we’re missing employee details.
- You’re proactive and not afraid to put forward your ideas based on data and your findings.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
1. Phone Screen with Lizzie
2. Face to Face with Lucy and Lizzie
3. Final round with Moin & Sasha
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday