Hi, we’re Kitt - an innovative managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. We are both a technology platform and an operator and our business model is new, innovative and benefitting from the post Covid environment. That’s why we’re growing so fast and have recently been backed by one of Europe’s most prestigious venture capital firms. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we, our tenants and the landlords we serve think that’s pretty cool.
Procurement is a vital function at Kitt and an area where we can be a lot smarter and do a lot better. Reporting into our Head of Delivery, you’d be taking ownership of a fast moving function. You will be part of the design of how we best operate this area and your input and ideas will be key to helping us build world class capabilities. We are scaling fast and the role requires the combination of traditional procurement skills (end to end procurement tendering, supplier selection and management) but also a lot of creativity to allow us to scale rapidly.
You will be:
- Supporting the Head of Delivery in defining and executing our procurement strategy.
- Developing tools to help us measure success.
- Continuously being challenged to improve your area.
- Liaising with our tech team to see how we can use technology to be creative and smart. Putting framework agreements in place to drive efficiency in low value/high volume categories
- Assisting the Head of Delivery in building a solid supply-chain (Build: Main contractors and specialist contractors, FM, indirects) that can scale alongside Kitt and make sure they are both effective and engaged
- Identifying gaps in the supply-chain and sourcing potential partners
- Strengthening our supplier base by regularly vetting new companies and ensuring that the database is kept updated for incumbent suppliers
- Leading the way to supply-chain digitisation by building a medium term strategy and action plan
- You are up for a challenging high growth environment where taking ownership and being both strategic, innovative and pragmatic is key
- You pride yourself on delivering results and having impact.
- With a strong background in end to end subcontract procurement, you’ve had exposure to the world of fit-outs, construction and FM
- You love building relationships both external and internal and being part of a strong positive culture.
- You’re able to ‘think outside the floorplan’ and can get creative when it comes to problem solving.
- You’re methodical and and great at prioritisation, unphased by a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- You’re no stranger to managing stakeholders and can adapt your communication in order to win buy in.
- With an analytical mindset, you have the ability to make smart decisions based on the data and reports that you construct
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started. We are also developing some of the smartest tech in the sector.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
The interview process for this role will include 3 stages:
- Initial Screening Phone Call with our Talent Acquisition Lead, Lizzie McFaull
- Case Study
- In person presentation with:
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure) - we all own a share of the upside.
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday